ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not a ton to report here

Did a strength class on Monday where I did 1,000 squats as per usual and then was too busy at work to do anything for the rest of the week.
So today I ran 3 miles and then biked 5. It was alright, the weather is perfect. I gave a guy a high five but he didn't get it and I ended up just slapping his hand anyway. Idiot. Sometimes I get deliriously happy when I'm running, and I just sort of expect that everybody else should be too. Also the music in my headphones makes me want to dance, but you can't dance while you run, but you can pump your arms in a sort of white-boy dance and so that's what I do. Also, I sing. I can't help it. Today, it was Madonna, that song about 'please don't say you're sorry, cuz I dont wanna hear, blah blah, can't take it anymore' and then I forget that other people can only hear me sing and they can't hear the song in my headphones, so it's like a-capella singing out of breath and out of tune.

Well, like I said, happy when I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment