ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Core Class

Yah so the teacher for my Monday Core Class is a huge Nazi and she makes you do stuff that she's not doing. Now, I get it, they teach 7 classes a day probably, and they probably work out a little bit in each one, but the whole "Come on!" "Keep going!" would be easier to take if she wasn't like having a sandwich in the corner criticizing my every move.

20 minute class. Easy right? WRONG. I am SO SORE today, in my back. Because of the two minute planks which actually ended up being 8 minute planks. I didn't even really do them for more than like 30 seconds at a time, and today I can barely walk.

But I really enjoyed today's Pilates class. The teacher gives 4 levels of strength, so you just pick which one you want to do and everybody does their own amount of reps and you BURN your stomach the whole time. It was awesome. I couldn't keep the huge ball between my feet though, which was kind of embarrasing. Also, my hipflexors are that of an 80 year old woman, from running, so some moves I can't even do. For instance. Down on one (right) knee. Other (left) leg straight out to the left. Now put your right hand on the matt about shoulder width out, and lift your left leg and do ten circles clockwise. Now ten circles counter clockwise. Now pulse. Pulse. PULSE! I had to sit that one out, because of all the clicking and cracking in my hip bone, ew and ouch.

Tomorrow, core class again! I expect to lose 100 pounds by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment