ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Didn't run six...

But I did run 5! And I found the other shoe to the shoe that I found the other day! Two Shoes. Men's. Steve Madden's. Size 10ish. Located at 50th and cedar, if you're in the market for a pair of shoes.

Also the shorts are still there. They are just shredded. Weird. And I found a pair of pink big undies today too.

The reason I only ran five is because I set my alarm to get up at 6:15 and go run with my old running club, but snoozed until 9, and then called Kasey to see if she minded me picking up Murphy at 10:30. I went out, and actually had a very decent run. I have been walking a lot because I'm not quite up to speed, but today I didn't walk very much at all. I took about three 25-yard walk breaks. Not bad for five miles. I'm going to try to run more than just once a week and that should help too. I ran two miles on Saturday and that really helped today's run. So I'll try to keep that going. Tomorrow I have core class again and then Tuesday it's Pilates. Wednesday and Thursday I'll try to put in a morning run, just a shortie.

Random thought on the run today:
Maybe I could have tried to bring Murphy WITH me, in the jogging stroller?

Also, Murphy and I rode 7 miles on the bike this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment