ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Woohoo!

I couldn't procrastinate any longer. Had to do it. So I did! Ran around Lake Nokomis and then down to the stoplight by Fat Lorenzo's and then back home. 4.5 miles. Good enough!

One funny thing that happened is when I was running by the beach on the north end of the Lake, there was a tiny little Latino Boy whose family was having a lovely Barbeque was crouched down by the trail. He had a skateboard in front of him and he was pushing it back and forth sort of revving it up and I knew he was going to try to shoot it out onto the trail just as I ran by, but he made a critical mistake and made eye contact with me and so then he felt bad and didn't do it.

Also a lady on a bike zoomed past me and it really scared me because she didn't yell out that she was coming (On your left!) and she came up on my right. I was like 'wwoooh!" and she just shook her bitchy head because I was on the bike path and so therefore it was all my fault. I felt mildly better about the situation when I got up to the stop light and there she was, running a red light. So I decided she was just rude anyways.

I feel like a million bucks!

Yes it's only 4.5 miles, but that ain't too shabby. And tomorrow marks my first core fitness class during lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment