ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

ONE WOMAN'S QUEST TO MAKE HER BELLY SMALLER THAN HER BOOBS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ran two miles today

Was supposed to run 6, but my schedule got in the way.

But I ran two. I saw a pair of shorts on the trail, and a shoe. One shoe.

I always find it so interesting when people lose one shoe. Or a pair of shorts for that matter. Were they in a fight and somebody threw somebody's shorts, or shoe out the window to get mad? Were they about ready to make mad passionate love in the park and the shorts came off in the dark and they couldn't find them? Did a dog drag them around and onto the trail?

It's kind of weird.

And then I imagined myself bringing cookies to the guy who bought my piano, and wondered if he would think that was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment